17 Things I Learned by Age 17
1. Things may not work out the way you want them to, but they will work out the way they are supposed to.
2. You control your own happiness, not anyone else.
3. It is okay to be sad sometimes.
4. You don't have to do something just because everyone else is.
5. It's okay to remove people from your life.
6. You are not what other people say / think you are.
7. Time is precious.
8. Always be yourself. If someone cannot accept you as you are, they don't deserve your attention.
9. Not everyone is going to like you, and that is okay.
10. It's okay to not know the answer to everything all the time.
11. You don't have to impress anyone.
12. What matters much more than where you are is where you are going.
13. You are enough.
14. You are not your mistakes, and you are not your past. You can decide differently today and every day.
15. Sometimes people really suck, but pizza usally doesn't suck.
16. Don't compare yourself to others.
17. Dream big. Is there any other way to dream?