I have a love-hate relationship with rainy days. On one hand, I don't like how dreary it is and I really hate the sound of thunder. On the other hand, it reminds me of fall (which is my favorite season) and it gives me an excuse to snuggle up and have a lazy day.
In this post I have made a list of things you can do on a rainy day. I hope you enjoy and I hope it gives you some ideas!
1. Drink a chai tea latte (or whatever is your favorite tea)
2. Have a much needed lazy day.
3. Have a movie marathon.
4. Visit an animal shelter (I am not responsible for any dogs your end up adopting)
5. Have a girls night in!
6.Start a blog
7. Read a book you've been wanting to read
8. Listen to a podcast (My current favorite is "My Favorite Murder")
9. Start a YouTube Channel
10. Get your life together
11. Organize your room
12. Organize your closet
13. Make soup
14. Order takeout
15.Light a fall scented candle (I love apple cinnamon)
16. Put on some fuzzy socks
17. Stay in your PJs alllllll day.
18. Facetime a friend you haven't seen in a while
19. Take a nice, hot bath
20. Put on rainboots and play in the puddles.