1. We should start the way we always start things involving Aaron Tveit: By watching countless videos of him on YouTube. To get you started, here are a few of my favorites:
Aaaaannnnndd.... A shameless plug:
2. Plan a watch party with friends. Nothing is better than watching musicals with friends... and food.
3. Get yourself ready to live tweet the show. If you don't have a Twitter, now would be the time to set one up. Know the official hashtags and the Twitter handles of the actors. Get in on conversations with other people Tweeting about the show.
4. Remember: It's okay to like something, even if everyone else doesn't. If everyone else is hate-tweeting the show, you don't have to join in.
5. Be prepared to die. The cause of your death being Aaron Tveit. Also, can we talk about Julianne Hough and Vanessa Hudgens? Because they could very well also be the cause of your death.
6. A way I like to prepare for events like this would be listening to the cast recording all day to get pumped up.
7. If you feel inspired, you can dress up as one of the characters while watching along at home. I mean, I probably wont, but you do you.
Just remember: No matter how it turns out, I'm sure it will be better than Grease 2. Tune in on January 31st to find out.