1. Get a good nights sleep the night before
2. Eat a healthy breakfast/ lunch and steer clear of foods that you know have an affect on your voice.
3. Drink plenty of water and tea.
4. Take a hot shower or use a steamer to clear out your sinuses.
5. Stretch and warm up your voice.
6. Wake up with enough time to do all of these things and get dressed.
7. Pick out your outfit in advance.
8. Have your music, headshot/resume, and audition bag ready to go the night before
9. Check your music to make sure everything is correct.
10. Leave your house early enough that you wont be late, even if you get lost.