As many of you know, I have this super cool journal that I fill with all things positive. I just have to say that starting this journal has changed my life. It has helped me replace the negatives with positives and I am overall so much happier.
I started this journal in September of 2013. It started out in a plain green notebook, but after that filled up I bought a really cute journal and started writing in it. I write everything from things people say to me that I like, to things to be thankful for, to positive thoughts and realizations I have. A journal like this is great to keep, because when you're upset or feeling down, you can read through all of the positive things you've written down.
How To Start:
(It's really simple)
1. Buy a notebook that you really like
2. Start writing about all of the positive things in life.
3. If you'd like you can put photos that make you happy in it.
Prompts/ What To Write About:
(You can write about anything really, but here are a few to get you started)
1. List two or three things that happened today that were positive.
2. List a few things you're looking forward to tomorrow.
3. Write down a few things you are thankful for today.
4. List 5 things you like about yourself
5. Write about someone else. Why are they great? Why are you thankful for them?
6. Make a list of things that make you happy on a bad day.
Here are some examples from my journal: